Thursday, June 6, 2013

Guided by Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother

Guided by Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother
 

I am a youth working as a guide in a public institution.

When I first started the job, I really wanted to quit it right away because of tough and tiring work.  

 However, as I assisted the people who needed my help, I could feel rewarded and even realize their warm heart that I have never felt before.
 
An old man who keeps saying, thank you for helping me, even though you must have been so busy.”


An old woman who slipped some snacks and coffee into my hand and students greeting with bright smile….
 
From time to time, something bad happens but only with the word of encouragement and consolation, my hurt feeling melts away. 

Only thing I did was to guide people to go to the right direction that they want to go, but from the elderly to students and kids greet each other with a nod.
 
All of a sudden, the lost brother and sisters occurred to me.  Still now, they should be wandering in the dark world, not knowing how to get to the kingdom of heaven. 

 We are very thankful when someone shows me the way in the building.  
Then, what about God the Mother who always guides us to the eternal heaven and even accompanying us so we do not get lost nor wander any more.  

How much should we be thankful for God the Mother?
 
As we are all God’s called ones who are now on the way to heaven, we’d better guide our lost brothers and sisters who are wandering to the right path to heaven.  

That way, we could altogether enter the kingdom of heaven without fail.
 
Also, we should never be out of God the Mother who is surely guiding us to the kingdom of heaven.




4 comments:

  1. In this Holy Spirit age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God Heavenly Mother lead us to the kingdom of heaven.

    The Spirit [God the Mother] and the bride [God the Mother] say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. (Rev 22:17)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God Heavenly Mother are our way for the lost
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and God Heavenly Mother are the light in the dark
    thank you for becoming our way and light

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks be to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly mother.
    we are guiding by God in our life.so whatever he says,wherever he goes,we should follow Christ ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother,then we'll guide by God to the kingdom of heaven~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    Second coming Jesus(Christ Ahnsahnghong) guided us to life, God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete